Library Research Using University Library resources or any other recourse such as Bloomberg, The Washington Post, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal find an article related to the class discussion topics. Your task is to analyze the article. You should explain what the article was about and what you have learned from it. Articles should also be current, defined as having been published between January 1, 2019 and the day you do the search. The paper should be up to 2 pages long written according to the APA standards. Be prepared to present the summary of your paper in class on November 19. Deadline for submission is November 10, 2020
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…