The students will complete Case study tasks that contribute to the opportunity to produce and apply the thoughts learned in this and previous coursework to examine a real-world scenario. This scenario will illustrate through example the practical importance and implications of various roles.
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…