If democracy is defined in part by participation, should voting be mandatory? How would mandatory voting change the United States? What are the arguments for and against mandatory voting? Shouldnt voting be voluntary? Could the United States still be called a democracy?
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…