you will post a thread of 400 words or more. There must be a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed journals for all initial DB post. Three additional sources beyond the course material (The class textbook is not to be used for initial DB post) are required for the thread. Then, you must reply to at least 2 peers threads in 150 words or more. Must be a minimum of 1 peer-reviewed journal per reply. All citations must be in current APA format.
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…