I just wanted to send you a quick message that you’ll need to revise and resubmit this for the outline assignment. This is just too short and underdeveloped. There’s not a lot of argument and objections for a peer reviewer to engage with too. Remember that the instructions I gave out when describing the assignment were to do “all the intellectual work that would be involved in writing a draft – it’s just that you are writing it in an outline format”.
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…