1) Choose ONLY one article from the following authors and topics (see the list above): Abortion (Mary A. Warren or Don Marquis in UA 9th ed., pp. 397 – 419); Same-sex marriage (Schulman or Sullivan in Course Readings section of Blackboard); Death penalty (J.S. Mill or J. Reiman in the Course Readings section of Blackboard);
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…