Students will conduct research and critically analyze a chosen issue that particularly impacts ethnic and racial, or multicultural children and families. For example, issues may be related to single parenting homes, poverty, incarceration, teen pregnancy, foster care, adoption, family preservation, unemployment, education, addictions, housing, or homelessness, The research should address the prevalence of the issue, the effects on families and children, cultural implications (why this issue particularly affects racial, ethnic, and multicultural families), the role of the professional social worker in addressing the issue, current intervention techniques, and implications for the social work profession. The research paper should be 6-8 well-written pages.
- The data for this exercise are from an aquatic study with eleven aquatic species EC50 values. See…
- The following refer to the chlorpyrifos dataset, pyrifo1. Note that column Simve identifies week and
- Use the programs for the RSCA test from Chapter 6 to verify the NOEC2 and NOEC3 values for the data.
- Fit a GLMM model to the data in Table 8.5 and verify the claims made in Section 8.3.
- See Table 8.20 for another rainbow trout ELS study. Evaluate the two controls for last day of…